Aller au contenu

Need your help for solar observing.

Drake

Messages recommandés

Hello to all,

I need your help to decide what could bee the right telescope to fit the Solarmax 40 and BF10 on it and reach the maximum performance.

Do I have to spend money for a good refractor, ore, I can reach the same results with les?

Thanks in advance

Gerry

Hello Gerry,

Welcome on board.

This is a good question !

On one hand I was told that there is no need for APO refractor due to narrow band filter, and on other hand Solarmax comes with excellent Televue APO refractor for example.

I don't know the answer ! :confused:

I think that focal length range is very important and has to be strictly applied as specified.

Jean

Quel telescope pour la photo solaire, un sujet peu aborder ici...

Hello Ktatonic

Sorry if i m not in the right place, yes i need one telescope to fit SolarMax40 and BF10 on it.

I know you have one Big member here "Didier Favre", can somebody address me to him ?

Hello Gerry,

Welcome on board.

This is a good question !

On one hand I was told that there is no need for APO refractor due to narrow band filter, and on other hand Solarmax comes with excellent Televue APO refractor for example.

I don't know the answer ! :confused:

I think that focal length range is very important and has to be strictly applied as specified.

Jean

Hello Jean

here is the one i got http://www.astropix.it/strumentazione/smax40.html it is for focal lenght about, under 1000mm with BF10

Hello Ktatonic

Sorry if i m not in the right place, yes i need one telescope to fit SolarMax40 and BF10 on it.

I know you have one Big member here "Didier Favre", can somebody address me to him ?

You are in the right place, but I know anyone who makes solar photography, sorry, and I don't Know Didier Favre...

Hello Ktatonic

I suggest you to contact Thierry Legault by "MP" (means message personnel). It's his knickname too.

Thierry is one of the best astrofotograf, He also take fantastic pictures of the sun : he surely will help you ;)

Sorry for the poor quality of my english, but it's such a long time ago :confused:;)

Ahem... (oh God, my poor english... :lol:)

Were have you readden he wants to take pictures of the sun?

You don't need a good refractor to fit your SM40, and in fact the quality of lens in Coronado PST is quite poor.

The narrow-band filter is less than 1 Angström, so you have no risk of chromatism!;)

Ahem... (oh God, my poor english... :lol:)

Were have you readden he wants to take pictures of the sun?

You don't need a good refractor to fit your SM40, and in fact the quality of lens in Coronado PST is quite poor.

The narrow-band filter is less than 1 Angström, so you have no risk of chromatism!;)

I know Thierry as a great sun observer. I don't know that kind of material, therefor my answer.

And occupes toi de tes unions :D:D:wub:;)

(het is om te lachen hoor ;))

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.